FML 0.00% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

are people really aware?, page-88

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Bob,

To my understanding I very seldom if ever have contested factual information presented here.

I have only contested the interpretation given to facts or baseless statements or opinion presented here, including that the FML could not produce profits due to expansion, that every extra dollar printed has to devalue all the other dollars, that hyperinflation was just around the corner, that FML and CRE are not marginal gold mines, that the best strategy to shake off Stone was to run CRE at break-even point, that delisting would make CRE a private company, that minority shareholders in a public unlisted company have no rights, that the world is about to go back to the gold standard and the list could go on and on and on.

And contrary to others all my criticism have been, whenever possible, backed up with references to credible sources for everybody to see and learn. If that sounds academic and you dislike it maybe then you should consider to ask the remaining members of this forum not to say things that can be refutable by reference to available sources in the net.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.