UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

are phantom shares behind the price fall?, page-20

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Does anyone really expect tda to come back with any objective information? Personally I don't. He will go through the sausage factory that is unis and with his vested interest in the company use confirmation bias to effectively do the same but opposite as the shorters. And so would I in the same position.

What us investors need is reasoned voices. TDA will come out of the factory hands out stretched like a zombie suggesting he left his obvious intelligence in the complex.

Against this environment of shorters crap, maybe we need a tda to balance the game...but is this balance? I must admit that my sense of some of tad's comments seem to be simply recordings of what you might expect fromAS himself. As a result, I often dilute his enthusiasm for this reason.

Likewise, the alpha fools et al equally tarnished my thoughts. I do trust the views and research of some but mostly, I trust myself. This is what I might suggest we all do. If when the glowing tda returns and gives us the expected glowing report we all just briefly question his well meaning motives just once then we will all be better investors for it.

One of the things I do and have done when speaking with Mr S is spend most of my time asking questions that I already know the answer to... That is when he is not galloping the conversation nervously/enthusiastically away. It has given me a reasonable understanding on the way he communicates although I admit this remains a guess at best. A guess that has proven interesting at times.

Maybe tda can go armed with some questions along these lines and genuinely give us an update based more on HIS opinion and not regurgitate the doctrine given him.

As always, just my thoughts.

Periculum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.