I will say this, if you go to coles/woolworths/Aldi and eat a...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

I will say this, if you go to coles/woolworths/Aldi and eat a piece of fruit, meat or anything else do you exactly what all the 'additives' chemicals and pesticides?

The chemical you use to clear your house? wash your cloths have any idea about how they are made?

The phone some of you are reading this very comment on do you know how much 'radiation' your getting?

The water you drink from your tap had Fluoride and other chemicals 'added in'

Also dont go looking into the 'not proven' long term affects of aspartame..... (ie it gives you cancer they just cant prove it clinically yet...)

i could go on ......

I dare say this Pfizer (the company) has a market cap 262bn USD, it has been since the 1800s make drugs and vaccines, if they wanted to kill us they could of done it a longgggg time ago

As for people thinking the government/US/new world order etc wants to control us....wake up they already do.... (im in Vic) i cant leave my house right now past 9pm right now otherwise ill get arrested and fined....

Last edited by Pastry1: 07/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.