UT, I have a big load of plans again this year, a major...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    UT, I have a big load of plans again this year, a major renovation to one of my gems, solar panels and works on another 2, an extension to another, with a high security fence, some smaller upgrades....it all keeps me busy,

I was looking at the granny flat idea, but when the builders come back in Feb, I will look at an extension instead, going upwards....
    It all keeps me busy, and delays are inevitable, with the councils, tradies etc...

Opportunities abound with the low interest rates, they are a great way to upgrade and renovate, rather than buy and sell....
    If I can fit it in, am also looking at a bayside purchase....otherwise it will be the inner city

Finally after almost 3 years, due to workload of those involved, I finally have my strata through on a commercial property...it was supposed to take a couple of months....
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    so any plans there went astray....unbelievable...

I note Rams have a 1-3 year fixed rate at about 5.04%...as per one of those mags this week...will test it on Monday, Rams do not have their rates on their website....
    I just locked in a good low fixed rate on commercial property for a year

oh, and a landlord in my building, he inherited 5 units from his mother, his father purchased them back in the 1960's for about 10,000 each, paid them all off very quickly,,,,they have been a cash cow for his mother all these years, now he owns them....no mortgages, easy money

oh well, reality is quite different to the cyrstal balls we hear about, on a regular basis..
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.