PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I personally think board fees are currently ok, when you...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I personally think board fees are currently ok, when you consider what some other directors are getting paid elsewhere. As far as I’m concerned
    Bill Parfet will be worth his weight in gold to Po3, opening doors that otherwise wouldn’t open, and opening them at speed, off course we haven’t seen that real hard evidence of that happening yet, but we are taking Simon Lill word on that happening as we speak.

If if they can repeat the share price rise over the next 12 months, as they have over the last 12 months, we’ll who can complain? Having said that I personally think the share price will even out do that in the next 6 months or so.
    These are all great questions you ask Medify, and we should always be taking notice of the directors fees and the structural way they get paid, but in this case and point in time, let’s not bite the hand that feeds us. Only just my opinion, but we really haven’t seen anything yet, I believe this is a rocket ship that is getting ready to take off big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.