INA 0.88% $4.61 ingenia communities group

Are Security issues at Swan View Gardens in WA an isolated problem or indemic within Ingenia?

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    With 2 episodes about 2-3 months ago of a young female approaching elderly residents and saying "my toilets blocked. Can I use yours?" and taking advantage of the gulible ones, only to rob them, and assault two, residents have started to relax. The thief was finally arrested. The Police strongly advised the Manager to get CCTV cameras fitted. This never happened. Ingenia has a mkt cap of over $1.4 billion!!! Last night, yes, a thief struck again! A new tenant was robbed. Same MO. Out on parole! No CCTV!
    I approached the State Manager today. Knew nothing about any of the incidents!
    So Swan View needs a new Manager and CCTV cameres now! And a Security Guard for 3 months until the local criminal element get the message that Ingenia has finally taken responsibility for the basic "Duty of Care" of their Tenants at Swan View Gardens. The place is no longer 'easy pickings'.
    Located in a low socio-economic area.
    What do you expect?
    Some other sites also dont have Managers on duty at the weekends either. The advertising promotes Security and feeling safe!
    Why are there so many frightened Tenants here?
    Ingenia need to audit their internal procedures and processes. How has this been allowed to go on. And there are other issues unresolved.
    I sold my shares today! I did quite well thx. Wont touch them again. Its a matter of ethics for me. This is just my experience, first hand. I wore several hats during my career with IBM, including Internal Auditor. I see some worrying cracks in what should have been a very simple fix. Because the lower management structure lacks accountability. From my experience, this, more often than not, can permeate through all levels of Management. So I am left to ponder what cracks/breaks there are in a complex task?
    I am sure there are other Tenants/Owners who are Shareholders. Do you feel safe? If yes, I may move to your location!
    As always, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.61
Change
0.040(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.878B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.62 $4.63 $4.59 $3.368M 730.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4720 $4.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.62 2740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.61
  Change
0.040 ( 0.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.61 $4.63 $4.58 301245
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
INA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.