SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

“If you believe there should be more rigs drilling NOW please...

1. 5,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    “If you believe there should be more rigs drilling NOW please like this post (these threads are watched by the company), email John, talk to John, start another thread that says The time for more DD rigs at Mt Alexander is NOW

Or we can all sit and wait - and keep hoping.”

Your comments remind me of a punter at a horse racing meeting yelling out in encouragement trying to will his horse to win ! The jockey is the professional, the horse is the instrument by which the race is run, and the goal is a cup, ribbon or financial reward.

You, the punter, is not going to get the professional to change his mind or act differently simply by telling (or yelling) at him to do what you want him to do. He knows that.... that’s why he’s the professional !
    The horse (or potential mine) is there to be managed the best that the professional can manage, because in winning, the professional is also rewarded.

The goal my friend is the reward that results as a consequence of a successful partnership between the professional and the mining “horse” to produce income, ore and profits for all, both the professionals and punters.

But I can’t imagine that John and his team of professionals would take one iota of notice from a punter on the fence near the finishing line, yelling at them, and telling them how to do their job.

By all means, get emotional and offer encouragement to the professional and give him feedback that he’s doing well. You have placed your bet on SGQ, let the professionals do their job and then
    ”we can all sit back and wait”.

I realise you got many likes and great analysis’s , and that my response may not be seen in the same way, but be sure that if John and his team crack the big one, I will be the first to give them all many many likes and many great analysis for their mining expertise.

But In the the meantime, let’s just let the professionals get on with their job, and us as the punters, just enjoy the ride..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.