SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

MA roughly were the red dot is ... just getting clipped by the...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2277/2277326-1c866a7cc8ed7d19ba5518fc25a87887.jpg
    MA roughly were the red dot is ... just getting clipped by the latest storm... not much rain in it but the crosses are lightning and a bit windy
    so probably having a breather atm ... slow and straight boys and girls

so roughly a week and half maybe two weeks ( and 10 - 20%Ni should slow it down a bit also wink.png ) per drill with a couple of rigs we'll get our seven deeps ( three in july and four in aug ) in by sept oppies all going well

looking forward to the latest MT/AMT results and maybe some aircore??? validation on the other dragons in the lairs along and parallel to the current cathedrals belt .

( p3 22/4/2020 release )
    Figure 1 also highlights a strong conductive zone on tenement E29/548 (100% St George), which is to the
    north and parallel to the highly mineralised Cathedrals Belt. This area has never been drilled and further
    exploration at E29/548 is being planned.
    Air-core drilling will be designed to confirm the presence of ultramafics through recognition of a
    geochemical signature for those types of rock. This will validate the geological concept and enable more
    precise targeting for deeper diamond drilling to test the large conductive feature.

wouldnt it be sweet to be coming out of a TH delivering the AGM address

JP has so many options avail and five or six ( ?) straight CR and EVERY one heavily oversubscribed even during covid . outstanding achievement
    we love a good nickel play out west .

So I'll throw out a few speculative views IMHO because were all a bit over the recent tripe on these threads . Thankyou and well done to the old long term cool heads recently . I very much doubt and would frankly be disappointed and find it highly fanciful that JP did make/ consider changes to his style and highly advanced preplanned options while sitting on the throne with his spare few minutes flipping through the hc threads going - F me theres a good idea i'll just run that by the board .... like really people !

Anyway for some diversity of topics ;

the deeps to throw up some very interesting POLYMETALLIC surprises

longshot(sic) - the jorc and share price targets will be around or higher than the performance rights targets... and very well deservedly so

a share consolidation 2 : 1 or 4 : 1 will follow afterwards

spin off company if / when Paterson lights up

share registry will get exciting once inside the asx300 for the insto's

anyway before I get the carry on as i have a thick skin ( and im seeing a few gaps in the threads so guessing usual suspects are returning ) my life operates in the positive spectrum as it is too short and valued to delve and operate on the darkside ... but to show perspective yes the boys need to drill slower and straight ( no near misses or deviations ) , not hit any water as a couple of previous rc collars to dd and we need an ounce of faith to nail the needles in the haystack that nickel is.

I believe the uniqueness of this belt will be its greatest asset

Good Fortune to all

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.