SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

@mitis and thanks to the others for the feedback . In response...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    @mitis and thanks to the others for the feedback . In response as @helmenesh has said there is much speculation and variables and nothing is a given .

Even though some notation in the releases as regarding the MT/AMT surface and deeps correlation at Investigators and being stronger but whether that is validated remains to be seen and how it translates to the 750m x 125m core. I am already more looking forward to the first lot of dhem from this hole . It is totally logical and prudent$$ in my mind that this first hole is completed prior to the rest being started as ** IF ** it is not validated it will determine the next holes / strategy. basic risk and money management for JP well known style . so i agree entirely with @Corker analysis

There is always a green or red button and some basic well priced tax deductible self help psychology / stock management books avail and a few start using them rather than using these threads. laziness imo

factors include ;

Ni Cu ratios at depth and in relation to better ratios nearer to the source
    PGE levels as higher levels and past references to being standalone palladium along with Au levels
    levels of remobilisation as per the surface faulted discoveries
    steeply plunging nature folds, hanging, faulted etc
    any high Ni% bands ( reconcentrating ) present from multiple laval flows
    or higher levels of Cu than Ni

I am liking the maximum take up and belief / support of all management in the recent CR

seperately as for the core to the lab(s) for met testing this is absolutely critical for the max extraction of value ( PGE and Co and other credits ) . no point selling it to someone who sends it out to tails so going to Canada for the reasons in the release is correct and getting it done early given world events and timeframes . I can atest the grades and quality of con they have reported are outstanding and very clean. LNO would be my guess as the major third party ore processor unless there is another individual plant that is better setup and that wont be known till JP gets the flowsheets and reagents needed ... which will be another ace up the sleeve

Mr Market will determine the MC on the day and hopefully all the price shenanigans imo in a very tightly held company as previously discussed and tested by others posters will get burnt and dont get shaken out people

If this technique is validated there are many many dragons waiting to be slayed

one heck of a ride coming up in the next three to six months

Good Fortune to All

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.