SGQ 11.1% 1.6¢ st george mining limited

thankyou for your kind words @helmenesh and as we know with...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    thankyou for your kind words @helmenesh and as we know with singing usually comes dancing and maybe an upgrade from xxxx .... Likewise i have had my share of health challenges in years past and have been blessed with full recovery to which i also extend my wishes for your continued speedy recovery and hence comes the reason the only way to live optimistically and positively as one cannot fully appreciate the gift until it is taken away with the mind itself and prayer in whom we trust a powerful healing tool in itself.

Yes I also agree we have also been blessed with the talent that JP has procured for the project . It only takes a small search through the technical papers of nickel discoveries locally in WA and through the links and persons with the consultants and companies recently involved to see that there is only one degree of separation with the persons bio's involved in the last twenty years and currently circulating . As i have said before and not meant as a poorly written jingle we have the best of the best in the west on this here right now. this is my main driver and reason not the shareprice or cr conversations..... and also why it takes me three or four reads of the detailed reports as he isnt scint on put the information out there as some companies

I suspect as has been mentioned before there has been some knocking on the door regarding future product and JP will maximise given the already touted 30 -40% premium and low aud to make this increasingly viable and profitable into a rising nickel price and the possible low covid border locked WA and world storm elec vehicle rise . I also have a gut feel imho that there will be a linkup or synergies with Paterson exploration drilling and potential of companies from that area and ilk as we know that JP is both a lawyer and a banker and the expertise of the other directors.... and we all know the bank always wins and lawyers are the only winners in the end wink.png

I am also just in the throws of organising if i can get timeoff next friday for a meeting if its still a goer as it has great potential first hand

Good Fortune to All

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $14.16K 859.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 230578 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 427097 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.