PNC 0.00% 51.5¢ pioneer credit limited

Are Shareholders Being Screwed?, page-15

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Market is not convinced about anything other than uncertain times ahead IMO so it would take a lot to turn any stock around right now. 100% certainty is just not available in this sort of financial environment. It becomes all about weighting risk and your personal appetite for it. I have looked at the scheme details again and have found 1 more item which holders need to take account of in their assessment of the current risk besides the feeling of overall calamity. There is a sunset date which remains unstated at this point ( stated to be 6mos from the date of signing of the Scheme Agreement.) because there is no date shown on the Scheme Agreement document it is just .........Dec 2019 despite it showing signatures. Given that the doc was announced on Dec 5th 2019 holders can only assume that it soon after that date - there is no specific date mentioned in any further public documents issued to ASX. I do understand that there would be some reticence for PNC to make any statments at all without consent from Carlyle due to the strict wording of the "no talk" section of the Scheme Agreement. IMO any statements arising from PNC have passed Carlyle approval for public announcement otherwise PNC could be in breach of the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 51.5¢ $43.86K 84.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14706 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 315364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.