PNC 0.00% 50.5¢ pioneer credit limited

This is the Email I just received from Keith John:Dear Mr...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is the Email I just received from Keith John:

Dear Mr Berger,

Thank you for your email. As per yesterday's announcement, Pioneer is continuing to finalise the Scheme Booklet for lodgement with ASIC and the Court.

The Scheme Booklet will provide Pioneer shareholders with detailed information regarding the classes of Pioneer shareholders for the purposing of voting on the Scheme. I encourage you to read the Scheme Booklet in its entirety once available as it will contain information that will assist in both your decision for voting and information on how to vote. Keith

From: **y Berger [mailto:**[email protected]]Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2020 12:13 PMTo: Keith R. John Cc: **y Berger

Subject: Pioneer Investor Group Supporters (PIGS)

Mr John, I am the Convenor of PIGS - after a number of concerned PNC shareholders formed this group.

It's abundantly clear that the Takeover, in its present form, may be in jeopardy.

There were severe structural flaws in the original Agreement - particularly you being treated as a separate class of (preferred?) shareholder.

Let me be very clear: we will NOT support any revised Scheme that gives you special/preferred treatment. Your job is to fight for all shareholders. One Scheme for ALL.

I'm a professional investor - and I was on the Board of the listed Spicers Limited - which we sold to a Japanese group. I understand Takeover Schemes.

I live in Sydney and am available any time. **y BergerPIGS Convenor 0408 [email protected]>@pioneercredit.com.au>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $10.53K 21.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 422 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 26518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.