A2M 1.67% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

Are shorts going to cover at $14 or $20+?

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi guys and gals! I know some shorts are stubborn and won’t ever cover and just continually pay 20-30% cost per year being short this monster consumer brand. However, majority will cover...... so the question is when?

There is 7.8% short interest as at 14th November. Agm was only 2 trading days after this day and I believe we have seen the peak in short interest likely. If we assume 3/8% of the shorts will remain short, there is still 5% of shorts to cover. That is 35 MILLION SHARES!!! We have had something like 25 million volume traded since agm, but much of this would be smart funds buying long.

So how many have covered? We will find out shortly when the short data updates here for 20th:
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2m

The remaining shorts that haven’t covered as of yet have 2 options. They either cover very shortly before the stock starts to go up significantly or they cover 50% higher price? I know what I’d be doing. Good luck my short friends Enjoy the burn. Smart ones will exit with profits while they are still up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.