AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

are tata power in?

1. 3,072 Posts.
    http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/Company/Fundamentals/Directors-Report/Tata-Power-Company-Ltd/500400

'On behalf of the Board of Directors,
    R N Tata
    Chairman

Mumbai, 22nd May, 2012

ANNEXURE I TO THE DIRECTORS' REPORT
    FORM B
    FORM FOR DISCLOSURE OF PARTICULARS WITH RESPECT TO TECHNOLOGY ABSORPTION'

'B) TECHNOLOGIES BEING REVIEWED / ADOPTED

i) Continuous Hydro -Thermal Dewatering (CHTD) of Coal: Your Company is working with Exergen - an Australian company, on a technology that alters chemical properties of coal and makes it hydrophobic. Low grade coal (~ 50% moisture) is processed at 100 Bar pressureand 250O C to produce good quality coal (25% moisture).

A pilot (4 TPD) plant has been built and operated for 4 years. Exergen and your Company are working on the design and financing of a demonstration plant that will process 50 TPH coal.'

these extracts are taken from the annexures at the end of the Tata Power directors report filed in May 2012.

This document is the equivalent of an asx annual report. The Tata group are India's largest corporation.

What they include in their statutory reports can be regarded as fact.

draw your own conclusions about whether the exergen/mnm demo scale chtd plant is already a Tata Power board approved done deal.

Will exergen also fill in the Govt forms in November to get hold of tens of millions of dollars in Vic and Fed Govt cash to use for the project?

They would be mad not to.

But the mnm/exergen JV project looks like a goer in Tata Power's mind either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.