The interesting thing about Seba is that he is a numbers man. He...

1. 35,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

The interesting thing about Seba is that he is a numbers man. He doesn't really deal in the practical or the why. He just deals with what the data tells him.
    So while there are things I don't agree with or there are things he leaves out, it is pretty hard to argue with most of it. Of course he leaves out the predictions that were wrong but I think the important thing is that he proves that change can happen very, very quickly.

I'm a bit torn because, as a petrolhead, I don't want ICE cars to disappear too soon and I don't want cars that I can drive to go either. That bit worries me.
    But, on the other hand as someone who is interested in data and technology, I can see the point he is making. Rate of change is speeding up and we need to embrace it rather than ignore it.

The one thing that I get from all this personally is that I need to make the most of my driving/riding experiences now. I reckon we've still got a good decade or so but the days of putting that stuff off are over. I need to get on with it. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.