SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Matt747, You are the one who continually posts theory after...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Matt747,

You are the one who continually posts theory after theory about what you predict could, might or will happen (always positive spin mind you, no matter how far off it is from your earlier thoughts), but then when someone else offers their point of view you dismiss it with some ridiculous comment about getting hit by a semi crossing the road.

I had thought the lesson you would have learnt over the last 12 months would have been not to be so quick to dismiss the point of view of others simply because it doesn't fit your blue sky, one track mind that molds every single event you read, see or think about to result only in the best possible outcome for SDL.

I also would have thought after your recent track record of predictions it's probably you who should be giving someone a call.

Hanlong sat at the dinner table, and it ended up being a 30 month ride to hell with accompanied severe share holder value destruction.

SDL's management are not faultless, and obviously don't hold a position of strength at the negotiating table considering they just gave away an undiluted 18% of the company for $70m, instead of going with your theory of a line of credit with Standard Bank.

You have no idea of the Ukrainian's intentions, and only assessing positive outcomes as you do ad nausem is fool's gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.