XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

are the bulls back, page-37

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    midlifecrisis, I find your post beyond contempt on 2 counts.

1. the guts of my post, to which you refer, was dedicated to a study of a geometrical and fibonacci relationship on the chart. I offered, almost in passing, the astro events at the time, as perhaps some extra back up for my post. You have deliberately shifted my intended emphasis for the purposes of your scorn and mocking.

2. I offered the post at the time....a week ago now...in an attempt to forecast what may be about to happen in the markets. Clearly I got that wrong but I unlike you I did not have the benefit of hindsight and unlike you I was at least having a red hot go at offering something constructive.

Knowing your type as I do I am quite certain you would have been a little less forthcoming had I been on the money.....but that's the trick, isn't it ?? those willing to offer forecasts will at some stage get it wrong....All you need to do is wait and pick your mark.

I make no apologies to you or anyone else for offering my thoughts....at least I have better things on my mind than contemplating ways I can belittle others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.