HAV 2.78% 18.5¢ havilah resources limited

Hi fellow holders,As some know I was for the old plan and...

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi fellow holders,
    As some know I was for the old plan and supporting the prevous board.
    I recently received a phone call from Chris Giles and in broad terms this is now my view.
    I think share holders should generally supoort the board and make no apology for doing that previously.
    However I also believe in democracy and the bottom line is the majority of share-holders voted against the plan and as such the removal of the CEO/Chairman.
    I understand Chris Giles and other major SH reasons for voting against and in their words they realise a lot of responsibility now rests with them to perform - and by that - it means adding value for current SH. To me in price terms, means getting HAV back above 20c over the next 12 months.
    As has been been publically released - many of the major SH will be participating in the rights issue and taking up short fall (I will now also be one of these). As for Chris Giles though thats a matter for him to disclose. He is very approachable if you want to contact him. ( and I now understand why during the vote he wasn't able to be approached/comment so readily)
    Saying all that, it's a long process ahead but I do feel the major SH are putting their cash in and will do their best to get HAV moving in the right direction. At this stage I am willing to back them and ask other SH to do the same but feel free to contact them when you have concerns.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $58.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $5.412K 30.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27665 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.