EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

are the grades so far good.., page-6

1. 3,704 Posts.
    It is somewhat frustrating that we do not have amongst HC posters at least one person who really knows their stuff.

Admittedly I don't know but I read through mountains of useless posts in the hope of one gem, in the hope of finding the one person who can clearly draw a comparison with the drill results for EXT and the economic RIO mine and the assumed to be economic PDN mine.

So far that hope has not been fulfilled.

IT seems the variables are:

The concentrations (expressed as a percentage or as kg/tonne)
    The overall ore volume which holds this percentage (expressed in tons)
    The depth at which it starts and the depth at which it stops.
    The type of resource it is.

So if you know at which depth it starts and you subtract that from the depth at which it stops you have one dimension.

If you then determine the length and width of the resource you have length x width x depth ie you have determined the volume and therefore the mass of resource which you express in tonnes.

Then from the assays you will have some idea of the concentrations and perhaps an average concentration over the resource so you multiply that percentage by the tonnes of resource and the result should be the mass of the reserve of actual Uranium.

Then it is a question of how much it costs to extract it. The deeper it is the more it will cost over time. I'm assuming that open cut is the only way to go with this. Water will be required in massive amounts so that is a factor.

Maybe the cognoscenti have done the calcs and not received a hardon over the results, I don't know. Maybe the people in the know are yet to make comparisons with PDN and RIO, again I don't know.

It is very frustrating not knowing.

All I can say is that PDN took years to get to where it has, maybe it is just a matter of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.