I wrote my comments being disgusted in the opening ceremony and...

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    I wrote my comments being disgusted in the opening ceremony and we have since seen how the world has been equally appalled. This debacle is a reflection of what the EU leadership, following WEF policies, has imposed on the European people.

The Olympic organizing committee has been heavily politicized, swayed and dominated by western countries, the end result being the exclusion of just one country, Russia who are still having to fight Nazis and America's attack dog NATO. And at the same time Israel who are openly carrying out a genocide of the Palestinian people are welcomed by the Olympic movement. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. Like most things it has become all about the money which is probably at the heart of the Olympics' slow decline.

However watching these young people who have dedicated themselves to their chosen sport makes me realize the Olympics is about them. It is the pinnacle of sport and just to make it to the Olympics is the dream of most athletes. So I support all the world's athletes 100%, though a broom needs to be put through the Olympic organizing body.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.