AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

are the orders for real !, page-157

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Readers,

This post from Players as Goldenchook has rightly pointed out is False and Misleading with respect to the Vit E (tocopherols) Phosphagenics are using.

The post:

"The Mayo Clinic information on the safety of vitamin E published just this month supports the views expressed in Wiki' on vitamin E plus those of USC mentioned earlier . Its easily searched & should be a compulsory read from that prestigious institution "

The post shows a clear lack of understanding as to which tocopherol Phophagenics are using. There are many Tocopherols as i have explained earlier.

I cannot do more than post the science as it is, in my opinion for the poster to suggest it again in the face of clear and undisputed science I have posted smacks of hidden agendas.

The poster not refuted the science I have explained here and nor has anyone else, as the science and my posts are correct. If they were not correct the poster and his advisers could have torn it apart, so as the poster and his advisers cannot he re posts the same misleading mumbo jumbo rhetoric that has been found wanting for the past week.

Please be very careful when believing anything in that post as relevant to Phosphagenics.

Phosphagenics is not a dietary supplement company. And that is what is being posted about ie Dietary Supplements.

And last but not least Phosphagenics TPM is GRAS certified. GRAS is provided by the FDA.

Therefore the assertions in the post and there relevance to this forum ie POH are completely false and misleading readers here.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 729999 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 730000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.29am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.