AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

are the orders for real !, page-160

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Readers,

Again let me help. Firstly the poster is not referencing which scientist(s) he has spoken to, so how can we believe what has been written.

Secondly the post references Vit A and C, which Phosphgenics has absolutely nothing to do with at all.

Thirdly the post talks about the interaction between Vit A & C and "other chemicals" in the body. Now what the post fails to tell you is that the other chemcials they are referring to are known carcinogens caused by smoking. So its not the Vit a and C that is at fault here its because the subjects are smokers.

So again this post is misleading as it has nothing to do with Phosphagenics so Dr Ogru wouldnt need to comment on it.

And its misleading by not alerting the reader that the subjects in question were damaging their health and body by smoking. The other adult recipients of the trial did not show adverse consequential effects.

And finally, Phosphagenics is not a dietary supplement company, and the amount of TPM in the patches and cosmetics is definitively small by supplement standards as Karicoum has alluded to in an earlier post, up to 1/400th i think he quoted.

So I refute and rebut the suggestions made in that post categorically, as it stands in relationship to Phosphagenics the post is misleading.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.075K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101922609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20803509 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.