AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

are the orders for real !, page-166

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Playez mate i would not waste her valuable time with such lunacy. She does not make Vitamin C or A. She also does not research lung cancer in so far as im aware.

You have charged headlong into an argument you cannot win and yet attempt to sustain it by quoting ( as per normal ) faceless so called experts that just happen to be on your speed-dial list thereby setting yourself up for further ridicule.

It saddens me at this crucial late stage in POHs commercial strategy that you've decided to make yourself irrelavant by posting this material. Your proposition that TPM might be one day linked to cancer is idiotic. BSW,GC,JM,POS and others have all pointed out the irrefutable flaws in your propositions and that you have confused your Tocopherols discussing something that forms no part of POHs TPM tech. You now are attempting to shift the goalposts by tackling a new angle by comparing TPM to VIT C & A.

When you bagged Harry and POH management as incapable of running the co, derided POHs Cosmecuetical rollout as a waste of resouces, claimed that POH could not raise funds and would soon be broke, quoted contacts within Global Firms that were unaware of POHs tech (with which POH now has dealings) and made many other claims which with the passage of time have proven incorrect ... I didnt mind much as it was all canon fodder for a good debate. Your latest approach is desparate and with respect naive. While we are all fed up with this discussion , I cannot let you succeed in misling new POH investors with this nonsense.

So why not admit you were mistaken , recoup some cred , then we can get back to the business of debating real - not fictional - issues.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.075K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101922609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20803509 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.