AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

are the people @ duo complete imbeciles?

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The mugs at Dourado have got to be having a laugh

Yesterday, they submitted a document to the ASX which suggested that they had offloaded 4.6m in friendly off market transactions. For those of you not familiar with off-market transactions, it generally involves party "A" trying to find a suitable buyer for their large parcel of stock so as to not affect the share price. There is an agreed upon price between party "A" and party "B" and the sale appears in the course of sales.

What Dourado have in actual fact done, from what I can tell, is tried to make it look like they aren't actually just dumping at market so that they can continue to offload stock.

I agree with zeus from another thread. The ASX need to do something about this - DUO intentionally misrepresenting market critical data.

The fact that they've still got a bunch of stock is unsettling to say the least as they've made it clear that they're happy to unscrupulously drive the share price down.

Granted, alot of juniors have been belted over the past few days as worldwide unrest filters through the markets.

I don't think I have ever seen something like this happen before. What a joke.

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.