SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

hey @Jeanlucecuyer. imo you are correct. todays RED close...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    hey @Jeanlucecuyer. imo you are correct. todays RED close $0.3650 (*) 3.434 implies that SLR is most definitely undervalued. but if we reverse the calculation to $1.1700 (/) 3.434 our perspective of value changes. at present though imo valuations are extremely distorted due to the re-weight which we saw play out in the trading volumes of both SLR (7.5M) and RED (144M). strictly my opinion but I think it also probable that valuations will remain distorted - albeit maybe to a lesser extent, until such time as the proposed merge is finalised or called off. at current day combined mc - assuming the SLRs 11.90% holding in RED is monetised, my rough calculations value the proposed entity at $0-375 per share or an equivalent SLR current day pps of $1-287. these are very rough calculations though and are only intended as an example on how a final valuation may play out. this is purely my opinion. this is most definitey not advice or a professional valuation. just some rough napkin calculations. enjoy your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.