My name is derived from a fathers mate who also happens to be my...

1. 419 Posts.
    My name is derived from a fathers mate who also happens to be my god father (I am not from Ireland, but love the country and the women).

Jimjj always attempts to make the Irish look like terrorists, but the fact of the matter is, to falsley accuse a race and a person, is a form of terrorism.

My godfather always used to tell me 'if you want to play, be prepared to lose'. Except, people like jimjj, bedmondrayford and other like minded fools, the rest of us have to play for him in the 'real world' as he is an incompetent clear thinker and racist scum.

In regards to jimjj, anyone who incites racial hatred is an ignorant idiot - nothing more to it.

He calls himself a patriot, but he's just looking to fight a war without actually fighting it - he is inciting trouble because he is a bitter and twisted dipstick.

Imagine a football ground filled with citefull racial hating idiots ? KKK, Nazis, Milosevic, Sharon etc. No thank you.

Lets just say the conversations I have had over the 12 months regarding this petty war, the vast majority disagree with it. I have always said in my conversations, let us hope Australia does not get too involved. bzzz too late.

If we get ourselves into full fledged combat with Islam militants or whoever, I would be called up for service and it makes me sick that I will have to fight a war for people like jimjj. Yes, jimjj I will have to fight your racist wars, i am 28y.o and on standby same as three of my cousins.

People like jimjj are full of racial violent hate and younguns will die for this idiot.

If this does eventuate and young people die for these biggoted idiots without a clue, a new influx of organisations will be born, out of the minorities utter blood thirsty nonsense.

I can't believe people will die for insecure idiots like jimjj that incite racial hating spew. What do they care? They talk shit, incite racial hating trouble, and will freely allow others to fight their wars without them lifting a finger and will probably stay scared. They are prepared to stir trouble but have no credibity to carry through their fight.

All his posts are littered with racial hate and i can not believe HC has let this go on. Nothing annoys me more than people who incite racial hate and violence but not prepared to fight. He is just a filthy parroting demented racist. nuff said. I'm a third generation Australian and have very close links with Greece, Germany and Canada and can speak three different languages fluently and proud of it. May the minority hate breeding racists establish their own community on a deserted island so they can effectively vanish forever. ban them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.