SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Are there really any investors any more

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You have these bearish human professing how bad things are with the company. So i ask you what the ---- are you spending time here? The complainers are the other group that are stuck in the deal and wanted out before they got
    in because they thought they were smart and it turned out that they got sucked in because they thought at the time the cmpy was cheap.
    Instead like everyone of us in SEA are all losing money and have been losing money since dec 2014.
    If the Saudi Arabia escalates the war with Yemen ( which is really Iran) and missiles start flying oil rockets! if nigeria
    rebels start to shut down production as they have in the past oil starts to rally, if Libya goes again oil rallies, Suddenly
    in the news Venezuela may default and this may have an effect on oil - we rally! another interesting angle is the Saudi's are anticipating bring Aramco public during 2018 -they need strong oil prices so the herd can view as a good deal.
    I see Saudi's cutting production until their deal goes public and shows strength!
    The negative players are clueless and have little knowledge of the reality of the oil and gas market especially the oil segment
    As mentioned in prior -capex have been depleted dramatically over the past 3 years and this is factor and the world
    economies are perking up . We got rid of the last creature in the WH and the business community is bullish. Look at
    the indexes in the US -they help drive the world indexes. YOU may not like trump for some childish reason, but his
    theory has potential to better the world economies. The US is a driver with Obama in office the country was just
    a passenger .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.