SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Are there really any investors any more, page-6

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I'm back in.... risk v reward is too good . The management is good despite the bashing I see here... they have managed to survive despite the debt holdings and terrible oil pricing.... they got caught on the turn (like some of us others did)holding too much debt. From a fundamental point of view even after debt obligations , compulsory drilling (need to keep growing) and amortisation) at these prices they should be walking away with 40-50mil ish a year (9000 barrels a day) ..... Market cap of 79million??? It doesn't stack up .... should be double if not triple MC at least ,... I'm being pretty hard on it also taking drilling additional wells into account. I held before the crash and took a hit (not as big as some)... 100%-200% upside : 25-50% downside .... stacks up for me and worth a roll of the dice IMO. It's a bit of a fallen angel this one , but if they are smart with there profits and minimise debt it could want to run once again. Leveraged to hard but with oil where it's at it's easily fixed

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.