WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

what is difference between you and me? I claim myself long term...

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    what is difference between you and me? I claim myself long term holder..so I am not sure you consider long or short term. the whole ASX from bluechips to small caps all facing the same issue of lower share price than few years ago.. not all but mostly many of them are drowning under water. so what do you expect OBJ will have better share price? yes it will when it is ready so. what is your point of keeping your negative view point?
    What you have said is all guess work as well, am I right? and I hate guessing, once you know it or once you dont know it.
    I dont post often here, but iam pateint enough to wait for my return..you dont have to dribble all every posts with your setiment. keep that to yourself.. you dont like a stock you can move on..thousands of other stocks out there for you to pick..if you think OBJ will do better, give us a thumb up rather then..if you look at whole OBJ forum from beginning, you will find the bigger picture waiting for you rather than last quarter or this quarter..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.