Are These the Last Days?, page-52

1. 6,557 Posts.
    1878 - "I have returned from Germany with peace for our time". Benjamin Disraeli.

"Peace for our time" was a declaration made by the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Neville Chamberlain.

I think you've missed it.

And just what is all this evidence that is made available to use that the world is about to end? I see difficulties ahead, sure. But how could it have been any different when the planet has reached such a population density that all cultures are rubbing up against each other.

Now the Jehovah Witness could have been the Vaseline between the thighs of various peoples and nations who are chaffing because of nationalism, cultural clashes, religious clashes, ideology clashes.

Instead, what do they offer?
    The world is going to end at any moment.
    JW youth must forgo tertiary education from which all the best solutions to save ourselves will come.
    We are the only true religion, the rest of you are ruled by Satan and are worldly.
    We are not part of the world, every institution not run by JWs is run by Satan, even those that working tirelessly to up life anybody who is needful.
    The charity JWs offer is spiritual charity because the world is going to end anyway.

The irony is that if we all became followers of the JW religion it would become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Imagine if JWs became part of the solution instead of just one more problem for the world to overcome?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.