PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

I don't think it is oil companies trying to damage the industry...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I don't think it is oil companies trying to damage the industry because no matter what price they drop the SP to, it won't stop/bankrupt PLS or other lithium companies, nor the momentum in EVs.

I also don't think it is disbelievers in the EV story, because the SP is already so low, they should be covering now, yet the amount of shorts is rising still. A few amateurs riding the short fad probably have covered.

I don't think it is general believers in a market crash, that are shorting, because why target lithium companies so obviously? I don't think this holds up.

I don't believe it is a takeover play as most lithium companies are hugely shorted, PLS, GXY, KDR, ORE, not just one.

I believe it is a huge coordinated long term accumulation play to get large stakes in lithium companies. I believe the BEOT are smart and see the revolution as we do. Lithium is the new oil and they want are huge part of it as cheap as possible.

An alternative is, it is just a combination of all of the above which has created a big downward trend.
    Last edited by Lbm80: 11/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.476B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.