PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

No disrespect PF, but I'm with AlexanderJ, you and a few other...

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    No disrespect PF, but I'm with AlexanderJ, you and a few other LTH's are starting to buy-in to some of the BS being spread. I acknowledge the past 12 months and in particular the past 6 or so weeks has been tough to say the least, which has lead to many on here to markedly lowering their expectations on many aspects of the company and the sector (meaning the manipulation machine is winning to some degree). 

As you are aware, the sector is small but growing, it needs time to mature and consolidate. The short bastards know this, they are taking advantage and have successfully scared off many mum/dad investors at this point. We know the sp is being manipulated, whether that be for a potential TO or whatever reason, all of which is out of our control. 

Their is an absolute disconnect between Li equity prices and the mountain of demand each of us see coming. If the practice of shorting was illegal, the sp would be much higher than 70 cents, thats for sure. However, everything gets shorted at some point, particularly the commodities sector, with the manipulation machine jumping on falling commodity price news and pushing it well below fundamentals.

Nobody can predict what 2019 will bring, it could be another tough year, if so, its just another opportunity and time period to accumulate while we wait for the supply chain to start the vertical rise on the S-curve, my expectation is 2021 fin year, which is only 17.5 months away and at that point stage 2 and POSCO JV will be perfectly placed to supply that acceleration for decades to come.

For holders that can afford to stay put, give yourself an uppercut, grow a third one, stay patient. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.