ANM 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced magnesium limited

are they bonkers...., page-2

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: are they bonkers..no they just dont get it With all the discussions re: ANM and the fact that ANMNA is selling for exactly the same amount as ANM even though anmna has the 13cents capital return over the next 20 months.
    No-one has been able to come up with a plausible answer for this but I am going to attempt to explain this with the limited information I have obtained.
    investors in general are an ignorant bunch but even this surprises me.
    I know two who have bought ANM in the past week and 3 who have sold and their reasons are interesting.
    Both anm buyers were unaware that anmna was even returning capital and thought the two were like for like.
    While the sellers of anmna were forced sales due to the difficulty in obtaining the extra 30cents they needed at the end of Jan to pay the final instalment.

So thats all it is. Basically no-one has a clue that anmna should be selling for 13 cents more than anm except for the investors that already own them who are already too overweight in anmna to buy any more and are starting to doubt their own judgement.

Its a bit like the ANL situation. Who here looked at them 2-3 days ago and thought they should buy at 6 cents considering there is this bidding war offering 12 cents. but why didnt they buy. Ask yourselves that. The answer to that is they believed there must have been something they didn't know. PUtting too much faith in the EMH - put up your hand if you're guilty of that. i can keep mine down luckily - the only thing I'm guilty of is selling too early at 11cents.
    Sorry that i've gone from one to the other. The market is crazy at the moment. there are opportunities everywhere and this is by far not the only one.

Needless to say I'm holding anmna but wont be selling till I've had my 12.8cents return of capital at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.