ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

So here lies the probable cause why ex director Julie rang...

1. 292 Posts.
    So here lies the probable cause why ex director Julie rang around seeking creditor proxies to over rule the VA suggestion for restructure .

The creditors are now to be ____GIVEN_____ Allegra and the shareholders only get a lead exploration licence at Mary Springs etc worth 5 cents in the dollar or less for what we paid for our shares .

Remember 3 million ETH bucks went to Zambia for Allegra with a piss poor money trail , there was stuff all paper work, high cash use and very poor records and the Voluntary Admin people have told us that Zambia is outside their juristriction and cannot be chased up here. They even say they have doubts the company is in that state of affairs at all but Allegra needs to be in liquidation for more investigation under Zambian law. Huge crackdown there at the moment with anti corruption bodies seizing property and making arrests.

Now according to Ken Fitzgerald who is over in Zambia still as director of Allegra , that company is in 800 million worth of debt with zero recoverable asetts for ETH.

Think people..!!! why would the creditors want Allegra unless there was something still there for them . Who wants a worthless -$800,000,000 company given to them without a sinister motive???

A vote for Pager is less worth than what the tax man will give you if ETH is liquidated.

You will get 30 cents back in the dollar come Jun 30 if we get liqiuidated by way of tax write off but less than 5 cents in the dollar in March if the sad scraps of ETH (Mary Springs get up). AND we get justice with a liquidated company (ETH) put under the microscope with the creditors made to wait until the full story is out before they get anything.

Is this what people want, Ken and Julie hitting up the bones of ETH $110,000 and $30,000 _consultation_ fees after the share is suspended and keeping their 3,000 000 options each and doing God knows what in Zambia after this blows over..?? (actually Ken.. I do have good idea of whats happening there.. more on you soon.)

This looks too much like money was sent to Allegra which sent ETH broke, there was no accountability for where money went in Zambia.. people were just told its gone, and now the creditors (Read the Oct 26 2011 Report to Creditors , some on the creditors where challenged hard whether they actually were owed money at all ) seem to end up with Allegra to do with as they wish. Pure crap.

I am still having discussions with ASIC , Tonks ASX etc.. this stinks.

Vote Pager down people and put your 30 cents in the dollar somewhere real. How long do you think before 3 new directors will chew through 1.2 million in wages before the company tries to dilute with more shares or goes belly up and you get to write down 5 cents in the original dollar not 100 cents.

Vote no to Pager and no to Creditors getting Allegra.. if we don't get it back.. no one should get it who was at the helm while ETH sank under mismanagement , shady record keeping and false statements made to the ASX by Ken Fitzgerald.

Wanna challenge me in court on what I say about you Ken Fitzgerald .. be my guest. You belong in a court room .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.