SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Are they personally accountable???

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    From last count, and from where I'm sitting... looking inside....from the outside, they are ALL accountable for their performances, in their respective capacities as company officials of SDL. Who are "THEY"
    IMO, if GC, for one moment thought he can absolve the accountability of all other directors (THEY) by getting them to resign at such late stage in the game (irreversible capitulation of SDL SH value), he is sadly mistaken. IMO all were (had to be) in cahoots when deciding to dilute the SH value with the addition of 3 bil shares (plus another 3 bil free options) to raise money for the sake of redeeming an agreed "settlement of debt" (10.5 mil dollars, or is it 11.5mil? got to check)... a debt (supported by a Court Judgement) emanating from a "we are to big and strong to bow to the little people" attitude and approach by those who think they were/are above everyone else. Won't mention names but I'm sure you know who those "big guys" (so they thought until they wrecked everything) are.
    And for the remainder of those who sucked this company dry.... they went on a "quickly resolutions" flight , only to be immediately followed by their resignation???? hmm.. interesting moves you clever, clever people (NOT).

Are they accountable??? In my opinion they are ALLLLL!!! accountable... but that's just me. You decide.
    Comments welcome...
    The law is there to protect SHs against the likes of some.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.