KGL 4.55% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

Agree Chuk. It should be a smooth transition. Their are some...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Agree Chuk. It should be a smooth transition. Their are some things that wont need a construction permit. So we can start moving equipment onsite and by the time we are ready then we will have the required permits.

So as you say 15months seem about right. Thats 3months for the OVOS and 12months construction. I'd suspect less. Because their are some overlaps in timing.

It is still critical to get formal extension since we have missed the June 2012 production deadline.

Rain321
    "Permitting. The only significant outstanding permitting approval is the OVOS (Kyrgyz environmental and social permit). A draft OVOS has already been lodged with the Kyrgyz authorities, with the final version to be submitted in the first week in June. A three month review process will then be undertaken by government experts covering all aspects of social and environmental impact. The final approval of the OVOS is therefore expected at the end of the third quarter this year. Notwithstanding, the final approval of the OVOS is not holding up the commencement of site works and the timing for expected
    approval is not expected to cause any delays to the project.

Construction permits will also need to be obtained for each segment of the project. However, these are
    considered to be routine in nature. Kentor is working with licensed Kyrgyz design institutes to secure
    approvals of the basic designs from the relevant
    government departments."

From 20-5-2011
    http://hotcopper.com.au/asx_announcements.asp?id=303024

As you know the draft WAS submitted and WAS denied due to mainly the community and partially environmental concerns put forward by one uninformed politician with an agenda.

Ofcourse its always better to DYOR and not just trust the announcements. I've emailed Simon to clarify and see if this 3months still applies or if the kurulti replaces it. I was informed that the kurulti is a seperate measure aimed at addressing the reason the original OVOS was denied. Basically attach a fancy letter to the OVOS which demonstrates FULL community support. And Kurulti speaks for the entire community. What they say is final and accepted by government for this purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.368K 12.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 255954 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 170120 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.