EOS 1.92% $1.33 electro optic systems holdings limited

Completely agree. They've certainly put themselves in a...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Completely agree. They've certainly put themselves in a win(ish)-win position. While some here see it as vultures circling.. If the company folds, what's left will cover WHSPs losses (they'd hope) or at least soften the blow, they're only acting in their best interests - if nothing else, damage control.

If it somehow digs it's way out the upside is much better for WHSP. I'm still hopeful of the latter. The issues with the company have certainly been compounded by covid.. hard to mount a laser on a truck when the truck hasn't been built due to supply constraints etc.. it effects everything. I haven't heard of any lost contracts tho.. mostly just delays, so I'm giving some benefit of the doubt.

I'm a tenuous buy/hold still. EOS is still a well established company, well connected to Canberra - which is important. They have been profitable in the past and most of the damage caused seems to be by spreading themselves too thin right before a pandemic. Under good economic circumstances I'm all for Spacelink. Still am to an extent. You don't grow a company by making the same old shit over and over - unless your expertise is efficiency, you have to innovate.

Something I'm more curious of is the claim that EOS had been reporting stock as revenue or some such? If true, if what has been built is eventually sold as realized contracts, does that not lower revenue and increase earnings? On paper... i.e they reported revenue that wasn't cash as of yet, what happens when (or more if) that happens? That certainly look like a massive turn around, no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.025(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $255.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.35 $1.28 $1.100M 831.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.