ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Further to my last post relating to our partnership with MMG and...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Further to my last post relating to our partnership with MMG and TNR shareholding:

After a bit of late evening catch up, are my fellow TNR holders across the fact that another partner explorer, ZAG, with whom TNR has a 50% JV on Credo Well tenements, plus 25% JV in many other tenements, has also seen a recent 100% increase in share value - since pulled back to ~ 50%, (similar to our MMG shareholding ) after Mark Creasy's holding company (Yandal Investments, announcement 25/03/2022) purchased 100,000,000 shares of ZAG and became a significant shareholder.

It's all there in the announcements for everyone to research themselves. Please do.

Damn.... for my two bobs worth, I am reasonably happy with my meagre investment in TNR because:

My fellow shareholders and I own:

Tarmoola Station, less the debt.

The water rights - important in the development of any mining endeavour, and valuable in themselves.

The revenue from cattle on the station regardless of the semantics of the current write down - its an accounting function and will likely right upon the next (literal) stock take.

Rights to receive the carbon credits accruing to the station imminently.

The mining camp thereon, which at minimum defrays costs, and can earn revenue going forward.

Cargill Contracting, mining services, A/A

The Bullion FX and crypto deal, which whilst I don't pretend to really understand it, would seem to be a smart and original play.

A significant share in MMG, which has just announced a pretty major acquisition of a lithium resource in the US, along with good gold prospectivity at Monger.

A significant JV with ZAG, who have just had one of the best known, most aggressive, intelligent and well respected investors in the gold space, Mark Creasy, buy 100,000,000 shares.......

A rare earths discovery that would appear to be an extremely high concentration of HREE to Light RE, minimal radioactivity, shallow cover, and of several kms of potential resource, to be proven up at this stage. This is possibly - I say only possibly - a major game-changer.

Oh, and some gold...which we will shortly have an update on in relation to a revised MRE. If you aren't across what has been achieved in the extensive AV and RC drilling, please have a look at the tables of the finds, the diagrams and the results.

Other posters who seem to be well versed in the field of gold seem pretty satisfied we will see a significant upgrade to MRE on release. ( You know who you are you two or three! )

KOTH first pour, literally next door next month, which may mean nothing, but nearology is one determining factor of what I tend to see as a reasonable investment. We are exploring, drilling and mapping and assaying - the same, and nearby faults.

Yes there have been communication faults. Yes there have been timing issues. Am I 100% happy with the way the company have conducted themselves over the past couple of years - no. No I don't know if this will be a winning investment.

I do know that a lot of work has been done to date, by a hardworking, dedicated crew in adverse conditions, and my perception is that we have a well connected, lateral thinking maverick in Peretz Shapiro, if he has managed to put together Bullion FX, the spin offs, JVs, and acquisition of a major US Lithium resource. I only recently discovered Peretz has been in the US for soem time - I gather to put together this deal....??

The geological team on the ground must put up with conditions generally intolerable to the average human, and one day I will buy Claudio and his troops a seriously cold beer. It appears to me that Paul Summers also keeps his nose to the grindstone, and I see reference to him being actually on the ground at the site often.

The share price performance has been disappointing, but has allowed those whom have confidence to continue to add to their holdings. It appears that there is accumulation, and interest form a broader spectrum than previous. Another of our fellow shareholders posts compelling charts.
    Well done and I agree with your analysis.

The market conditions are not exactly supportive, but it is interesting to see the stocks that are holding up, and increasing in value, with TNR amongst them, albeit frustratingly slowly.

Compare our holdings with some of the biggest names in the market FAANG/BNPL stocks etc. Ouch.

Lastly, (long diatribe), remember that the Directors and executive officers only do really well if the share price increases significantly albeit their options issues, and performance bonuses could be adjusted to more meaningful, targets. (Yes I'm aware they get paid too)

Happy with my current position.

Please take the time to have a look for the source material for anything posted here which is my personal interpretation of the current state of play.

Regards to all and thank you to the fellow shareholders and posters that offer ongoing information and analysis as they see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.