FFM 5.96% 80.0¢ firefly metals ltd

are todays trades a double top sell signal?, page-7

1. 2,614 Posts.
    There will be many ADI holders who cant stand the heat or take the quick trade rather then sitting there at 41c for the next month. They will jump ship to AUT any time it goes under 80c by much.

Same with EKA at around 18c its a screaming buy for ADI ship jumpers / traders. It too is a screaming T/O target at low mcap.

As esteon said - eyes are on ADI right now. When Turnbull results come out many will be awoken as to thier wandering eyes misleading them.

As to the chartists. I appreciate your analysis and it may help when theres gaps in the news, but news will smash any chart of the planet on this stock for a little while yet.

Right now we are seeing consolidation beofre we go again on the back of Rancho and turnbulls. Make no mistake we are not anywhere near the short medium or long term top on this stock. Unless there was share market calamety and oil & gas price plunges.

But DYOR and seek expert advice - i have been wrong before, will be again and am sure someone will point it out when i am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.045(5.96%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 81.0¢ 76.5¢ $1.099M 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 9534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.