FMG 2.99% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Are we at least couple of bucks over valued, page-64

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951

I would agree. Its at least a couple of bucks undervalued right now, IMNHO.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3109204/china-australia-relations-iron-ore-mining-giant-fortescue

Australian iron ore mining giant Fortescue Metals Group secured some US$4 billion in iron ore deals at the China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai as Australia’s most important export continues to withstand rising tensions with China amid proposed bans on a number of other Australian products.

The Australian-listed miner signed 12 memorandums of understanding (MOUs) for the purchase of its iron ore with major Chinese steel mills, procurement partners and financial institutions on Monday, the penultimate day of the
    third CIIE,
    after hosting two days of events at the expo.

It reaffirmed its deals with long-term partner and major shareholder Hunan Valin Iron & Steel Group in Changsha, Hunan province, for the supply of iron ore and its “strategic cooperation” relationship with the Bank of China, while also striking nine new agreements with future buyers including Baotou Iron & Steel, Benxi I&S Group International Economic & Trading and Lingyuan Iron and Steel.

China’s steel industry continues to outperform expectations … the strength in demand for iron ore continues to play an important role in Australia’s economy, growth and developmentElizabeth Gaines

“Fortescue’s success and that of the Australian economy has been built on the great powerhouse that is China. Now, more than ever, these strong trade relationships provide economic stability as we work together to build new opportunities for the future,”
    Fortescue CEO Elizabeth Gaines
    said in a statement.

--

Luckily for WA, Twiggy DOES have good relationships with China, even if ScoMo doesn't.
    China-Australia relations: Beijing expects Canberra to make first move to repair relations, experts say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.