MYX 2.11% $4.17 mayne pharma group limited

Hi Elon,There's nothing wrong with pointing out a few facts...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi Elon,
    There's nothing wrong with pointing out a few facts regarding MYX management failures.it's not sour grapes ,as im well in the green
    at current prices.But this was through my own management and not the people who I rely upon to run the company on my behalf.
    It's the cavalier approach with the deployment of capital,(other peoples capital) with no repercussions for failure,that got everybody offside.
    Now I should really be thanking them for the opportunity to have amassed a larger position than what 4 of their current directors hold,which shows I have more faith in where we're heading than they do.
    What I would have liked to have seen is reward for success and removal for failure,pretty cut and dry,but thats business.
    I just have a lot of empathy for the holders who have been here long term and watched what should have been a fairly solid investment get flushed
    down the toilet through mis-guided decisions.(and those very same people hold their positions).

Those days are now well and truly behind us now IMHO,our balance sheet is heading in the right direction and if things play out as they
    should,a lot of the L/T holders should at least break even or make a dollar.But it would have been a long ,long ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
-0.090(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $354.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.22 $4.22 $4.12 $753.9K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9287 $4.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.