MYX 3.05% $4.73 mayne pharma group limited

Are we at the bottom, page-6

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Nothing like a catalyst to arrest a trend. The Canadian approval of E4 is the catalyst we've all been waiting for.

In the short term the traders and manipulators might turn good news into price drops, but over time the substance of approvals will win out.

Picture this:
    • March - Canadian approval
    • Pre-June 30 - USA FDA approval (they've reported that a decision is due before the end of the final year)

It's amazing how often we see good news ignored because people have become so used to bad news that they don't trust the single good announcement.

Can I chuck in a footy analogy? We all know potential is worth shite! I can remember a certain SANFL footy team getting so close to a premiership and everyone talked about their "potential" while they disappointed fans. Then they hit the winning streak. Central District is their name. They hadn't won a single flag and they won 9 in the next 11 years! (Yes, we grew to hate them.)

If you own a business, like I do, you know what it's like to strike gold. It often comes in cycles. You get a couple of high marin contracts or you get some rainmakers in your sales team, or you release a new product onto the market - and then BOOM!

Mayne now has the catalyst for a strong and steady run up that should last for years as they get approval for E4 in market after market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.140(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $402.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.73 $4.54 $464.8K 99.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.73 9143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.