BPT 0.34% $1.47 beach energy limited

MikeMennell, et all,I said all along for quite sometime now that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    MikeMennell, et all,

I said all along for quite sometime now that the price of crude would and could not last at those ridiculous prices because of the inflationary effect and hardship it was creating to the economy and the world in general. And it did happen to have caused the fracass that it is now embracing everyone. It is not the only reason of course, but IMHO, it contributed to a great extent.

I said that it would go back to the $90dollar levels and possibly lower, and it did.

I also said that Reg should have put more emphasis on the gas we have and capitalize on what was happening all around us at the time, but unfortunately it didn't happen either.

I am sure that BPT will recover but, it will take more than a few dollars extra for every barrel of oil it produces, it will need the economy and the confidence of investors in general, not just in Australia but everywhere, to make it comeback to what it's real value is/should be.

In the meantime it is my opinion to accumulate at every opportunity, and I did so again at what I considered to be a bargain price. The world cannot go away and switch off altogether from using energy, hence my opinion that if one is prepared to sit and look away, time will come again to compensate us, and rewards us for our patience.

These are my thoughts and please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.47 $1.44 $23.23M 15.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 188205 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 344024 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.