AIM 0.00% 78.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

are we backing an announcement today, page-7

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Do we know if Bill is back yet?

If so and he does have completed offtakes in hand they may well have much to correlate and present in the next annmnt as they will have some kind of idea on the ability to attain the funding from any offtake success and resource upgrade(funny that we havnt heard anything on this if already done?).I find it difficult to believe they would not have informed us if there was to be a considerable delay.But then should I after past experience!

If NSd's perception was that there was going to be no advance on the offtakes/finance I think we would have seen the legal action go ahead.So imo(reading the tea leaves,polishing the crystal ball and having a look through my rose coloured glasses)there have been some assurances made that some decent progress will be made and targets met prior to the next directions hearing.

Not the end of the world just yet as this stock has made some dramatic rises before from this sort of chart pattern if one looks at the 2 year chart.

Then again Ive just been watching 4 Corners and the Kebble/Stratton conspiracy and Ive just had a shiver go down my spine and back up again!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.