BPT 0.33% $1.51 beach energy limited

"(If someone would put out 1.50, 1.60, 1.70 1.80 for BPT - he...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(If someone would put out 1.50, 1.60, 1.70 1.80 for BPT - he must see the justification for this and also further Growth.

but atm. only the Basker 6 will provide not sufficient upside potential for BPT at all.)"

Flight, IMHO BPT has more, a hell of a lot more than what AZA has.

At the same time consider that NXS is taking over/merging with AZA. Ian Tchacos of NXS is not stupid my friend.

To the contrary, and if he wants Baska Manta, he knows that there is something there that he really wants. He has the knowledge to bring Baska Manta to it's full potential, something that AZA and BPT have been having a lot of problems with. We all know that the Baska Manta has been capable of pumping at least 20k bopd. Not a small fry by any means and it could IMO, with a lot of expertise, be improved further, although these are my thoughts at this stage of the game.

If you recall, he jumped up and down when AZA was merging with someone else not so long ago and he went in and bought a blocking stake in order to do just that. Blocking the sale.

So, if I.Tchacos thinks that there is something there, so do I. And, if there is something there for AZA, we have to consider that there is also something there for BPT, who owns 40% of the stake as per AZA.

Yes, maybe, someone is manipulating BPT's price with the view of a possible takeover on the cheap.

I wish Tchacos would have made a triple Joint Venture to include BPT with AZA and his NXS.

It would have been a whopper company.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
-0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.444B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.52 $1.50 $9.759M 6.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102542 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 80024 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.