STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Everyone got a valid point. But I would like to ask you all, Has...

1. 396 Posts.
    Everyone got a valid point. But I would like to ask you all, Has anyone of you fellaz here ever try sell something trought Market networking before?

If you do, then you would have experienced the great dificulty in selling any products to your friends and family. Now ask yourself this, STI products are what? bio medicinal right? now try selling seling those to ur friends and family, First how many of them will need it? will buy medicinal product from you? If yes, GREAT!! But we all know the answer to that, its a BIG FAT NO!

The point i m also trying to make, its selling trought network marketing is F$$king hard!!! I tried it, and will never want to touch it again. So let be realistic here, STI products only sales are from network marketing. This ship alrady sunk before it set sails!! Especialy in these currents markets in USA, where people got no jobs, no $$$ buying sti products surely is the last thing they want to do.

Every stock gots FANS and disgruntled holders. I am neither of them. I m just saying it like it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.