STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

are we being had?, page-14

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Stoody - Amweb is correct there was a time, I had high hopes for this stock and was sucked in by all the hype just like yourself.

However the hype just keeps rolling out and now the Nigerian hype lols. Man I sit back and laugh myself at how they and the posters here post such rot.

Stoody, read the first post of this listing, and take it in. If this company was going to make such big sales, surely after rolling out in the U.S. Mexico, Brazil, Chillie etc they could come up with a better than 60k profit from an undeveloped country.

You need to remember this company has been going for years it is not a new company. The hype behind the new director making changes, that is all it is. He has been involved since day 1 from what I can work out. He has only jumped in to save his investment. They pump this stock with unrealistic announcements and then dump into it.

Took me a while to wake up, there will be big resistance at .016 as there were many like me that got sucked in with their campaigns just waiting to get out. COuld be a good short term trade by the looks at the moment but I would guess that to be the limit.

If the sales and I mean real sales not 60k as they have delivered that in the past take off then it would be different.

What I don't understand is, you label what I say as garble yet when in recent days they have compared this stock with Blackmores, and Multi Million dollar sales! What sort of dribble is that.

I can only laugh at such silly statements, if you do not believe STI was formerly bottling water for pets do your research. I haven't posted any thing that hasn't some fact behind it.

I have no problems with a small cap stock trying to advance but not when it just straight out exaggerates to the extreme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.