SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

Seriously? Insider trading? Scam? It's not fair? When ever I...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Seriously? Insider trading? Scam? It's not fair?

When ever I hear, comments like these it is tells me several things, mainly it tells me the level of experience of those posting the comments, I want to give a different perspective.

1. If your share is worth manipulating by some large entity, that is awesome. That actually means that it is probably going to go somewhere and people with far more cash, investigative resources and probably intelligence than you, think so.

2. It is remarkably easy to detect large entities, by robo trading and the large trades that accompany them.

What does this tell us? A large entity is interested in buying large amounts of shares at cheap prices this means that they think that they are going to make serious money.

So what should you do?

1. Suck it up princesses, there is nothing illegal or wrong with what large entities are doing, you are doing it on a smaller level and would be doing it too if you had the money and resources. When you are a small lamb, being circled by large predatory birds, what is the point of complaining that an eagle is an eagle, it that eats small lambs, that's what it does, there is nothing you can do to change that. I would be more concerned about survival than complaining.

2. Use the moves to your advantage, when 57million shares get sold in one go and robo trades are on the sell side in the order of 62435 shares second every minute(like the last 2 hours of trade yesterday), maybe it might be an indicator that you should do the same. When some entity does this, it is like standing on a highway watching a B double truck come directly at you, unless you are blind, deaf and stupid you cannot fail to notice it, so what are you going to do??? Us little guys need to be like remora's that attach themselves to sharks and use the shark to get somewhere.

3. And most important of all, be thankful. You have actually got shares in something worthwhile, a large entity(s) thinks your share is worth manipulating, this means you are on a winner, the bigger the manipulation the bigger the win. Yesterday the manipulation level was off tap as a comment.

4. Hold hard for the ride, accumulate in the lows, sell with a goal accumulating more, which as the comments on the SYA thread yesterday, most people were doing which pushed the share price back to the support line. Sooner or later there will be a breakout and when that happens even the large entity won't be able to control it, nor will they want to.

The big ride is coming guys and gals, suck it up Princesses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.