SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hangseng,It gives me little joy posting all this, when I think...

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Hangseng,

It gives me little joy posting all this, when I think about this whole deal it still makes me feel sick to the stomach.

All I did was some very basic google searches to bring up the uncertainty surrounding our bidder, if anything it may demonstrate that the Board has done very little due diligence on them in our interests.

At the same time it may also be inaccurate as there has been stability in it's SP as Kookaburra777 has posted.

I personally felt way over my head with this deal and decided capital preservation was the best thing for me.

Believe me I hesitated about posting this info as I could be wrong and I would hate the thought that it may influence people to sell and miss out on better value as the bid progresses or in the years ahead with Lion Gold.

My decision to sell was mine alone, based on the research I did and in no way investment advice. Everyone needs to weigh up their own risk/reward profile and decide in the weeks ahead.

I won't post anymore info unless i think it's really important, I wish everyone the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.