SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

are we being treated like sheep

1. 526 Posts.
    Hi all, this is my first post...I am fearly new to this business as I have only been trading for a few years now, unlike a lot of you that have been trading for many years.....

I have been watching the way the big boys buy into companies like sdl and have noticed that they manipulate the buying and selling in such a way that it makes it look like someone is selling out big time so that WE ALL sell and this brings the price down...and they buy in again for much cheaper...

I followed a stock a couple of years ago and it looked like someone was selling millions of shares and dumping the lot,,,,looked bad for the stock but after about 2 weeks news was released showing the total buy and sell for the new share holder and when trades were examined, they had manipulated the trades in order to get in cheap....

My suggestion is, that if we hold strong and firstly hold your shares this will help keep the price where it should be.....NOT MANIPULATED and secondly if you are thinking of buying more then get them now and this will help hold the price as well...

If I am correct then the big boys will notice that they cant get the price down any further and they will buy back in quick smart, and this will keep the profits in our pockets and not theirs...

All the best hope my first post hasnt upset anyone....lol

cheers Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.